Welcome to the New Chelsea Police Website
The Chelsea Police Department is very pleased to announce that we have expanded our technology by merging our Digital Community into one shared platform approach. The Chelsea Police Department has launched the new ChelseaPolice.com website. This multilingual site is full of information where the public can access many new features such as blogs, social media, interactive crime mapping, videos (informational, crime related), police forms, electronically available accident reports, and much more.
Some of the newest features available on ChelseaPolice.com include:
- Crime Mapping
- Twitter Access
- Facebook Access
- YouTube Access
ChelseaPolice.com has been enhanced for your convenience and to keep you informed and better connected to your Police Department. In addition to being able to view up-to-date crime activity using an interactive crime map, we’ve integrated Facebook and Twitter so that you can follow our activities and become more engaged with public safety and related events. With the addition of the Google Translator, ChelseaPolice.com can now be viewed in more than 50 languages. More specific features of ChelseaPolice.com include the following:
- A Message from the Chief
- Emergency and other departmental phone numbers
- Information about the department including History, Mission Statement, and Vision Statement
- Searchable directory of all police department personnel
- Press Releases
- Posts and Blogs
- Annual Reports
- Local agency contacts and resources
- Repository of most asked for forms
- Interactive crime map for Chelsea, and surrounding cities and towns.
- Tweets and crime prevention tips
- List of Streets by Sectors (1-4)
- Event calendars
- Submit a tip for Drug Activity, Parking Complaints, Neighborhood Concerns, Graffiti Issues, and General Crime
- Submit an online tip anonymously
- Commend an officer
- Ask the Chief a question
- Ask the Animal Control Officer a question
- Ask a question or provide feedback
- Access community photos
- Purchase and download motor vehicle crash reports online
MyPD APP: With the recent release of the new MyPD App, you’ll be able to receive push notifications, and tweets directly from us to your mobile device. This outstanding mobile application also allows you to easily provide us with information that makes for a safer community. It is universally recognized that the public plays a vital role in being the eyes and ears of a community. Together we can reduce crime and improve the quality of life in our city. The tools included in this app make it all possible. Never hesitate to utilize any one of these unique tools to make an inquiry, commend a police officer, or send an anonymous crime tip. The MyPD App is available for free on both the Apple Store and the Android Marketplace.
We encourage you to explore our new website. It will be updated daily. Follow us on Twitter [@CityofChelseaPD and @ChiefKyes], and join us on Facebook and YouTube. Feel free to retweet or recommend anything you find helpful. We will continue to take an innovative approach to enhance the services that we provide for our community. We absolutely rely on your feedback to direct the priorities of the police department so it is essential that we hear from you.